Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New to me

Blogging is new to me, but is a time honored tradition of a decade or so to others, so I guess it's time I joined the fray.

I chose the title "BackStitch" because in sewing, a back stitch is usually how one begins a seam. It creates a firm beginning that won't unravel easily, even when you screw up and have to pick it out.

It is also a way to make an entire seam firm and lasting. Pulling on one stitch just tightens up the two stitches on either side and the whole thing gets stronger.

I want my family to be like that. Anchored and firm. Supporting each other, side by side.
I want to be like that personally. Not easily unraveled.

And What's in the Crock Pot tonight?
Chicken Curry III from All Recipes.com. It's a new recipe for me so we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment